Contributions can also be made here.
Or, mail contributions to:
Jackson, MI 49204
Contributions are not deductible for federal income tax purposes. Corporate checks and contributions from foreign nationals are prohibited. Federal law requires us to report the name, address, occupation and employer of any donor whose aggregate contributions total in excess of $200 per calendar year.
- I am not a foreign national who lacks permanent residence in the United States.
- I am not a Federal government contractor.
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and not those of another.
- This contribution is not made from the funds of a corporation or labor organization.
- This contribution is made on a personal credit card or debit card for which I have the legal obligation to pay, and is not made either on a corporate or business entity card or on the card of another person.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, address, occupation and name of employer of individuals whose contributions exceed $200 per election cycle.
Contributions are limited to $2700 per individual per election. The primary and general elections are separate elections, so individuals may give up to a total of $5200 for both elections.
By providing your email address you consent to receiving periodic emails.